[kronolith] Calendar WEBDAV auth with IMAP server null?

Daniel Grilo daniel.grilo at pdmfc.com
Tue Mar 30 15:45:36 UTC 2010

By the way,

is there a way to configure some global ICS calendars for all users ? I
can see that there are some arrays in prefs.php that should do it, but
seems to me that the syntax for writting them is not simple and does not
work :-(

I would like to have all users subscribed to some URLs that point to ics
files .. is this possible ?

I also found a scripts/import_ics.php, and I can make some hacks for it
to work .. but the script just gets stuck when i run it with the 2
parameters (url + dmgrilo) .. anyway this was plan b..

Best Regards

--
Daniel Grilo
Partner of Grupo PDM

Q:	How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	Only one, but it takes a long time, and the light bulb has
	to really want to change.