[kronolith] Kolab and birthday

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Tue Apr 27 08:30:55 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am using webmail-1.2.3 in combination with a Kolab server and have
started to sync my calendar and contacts using z-push. What I have
noticed is when I synchronize the birthday to my addressbook it shows
up correctly in the contact (in turba) but kronolith does not show the
birthday in the calendar. This works only when I manually change the
contact and add/edit the birthday. So it seems that the changes are
not recognized when the contact is modified by the backend. Is that
known?

Regards

Carsten