[kronolith] Weekly Agenda to be run on Sunday.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed May 12 11:17:50 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I am running following as part of cron.

/usr/bin/php /home/horde/scripts/alarms.php

and I am getting reminders as well as daily agenda mail.  Does this
scripts also calls for the function listEvents in
lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php ?

My problem is, if I replace second $runtime with a date one week
ahead, it will become a weekly agenda and I will loose the
functionality of daily agenda.  I want both.  Daily agenda should
continue and weekly agenda should be run only on Sunday.

I will be happy, if /home/horde/scripts/alarms.php is not calling
listEvents function.  If it is not calling it, I will use the other cron
'/home/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php' to run on sunday alone
and change the second parameter to a week ahead and it may solve my
problem.

Please update.

Regards,
ANANT.