[kronolith] Daily Agenda and reminders reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jun 2 09:13:37 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I am running the following crontab,

*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/horde/scripts/alarms.php

With this, I am getting Daily Agenda mail twice and Reminder mail
once.  During mail interaction in the mailing list, I was told that
'Daily agenda's are not sent through alarms.php.

But, we have this as the only crontab entry and we do get daily
agenda. But, twice and also reminder mail.  This comes only once as
expected.

Now, should alarms.php generate Daily agenda?

If NO, why is it getting generated in our setup and why it is sending
the mail twice?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.