[kronolith] Kronolith 3.0-git Can't find constant

Michael Gröne michael.groene at zew.uni-hannover.de
Sat Aug 21 21:04:47 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to install the new Horde System to have a look at it.
The framework itself is running after some trouble, but now I get the
following error message many times in the kronolith calendar-view:

<b>Warning</b>:  constant() [<a
href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant
MON_1 in <b>D:\_Eigene Dateien\Eigene

As you can see, I'm using Horde on Windows. Do I need to install some
extra software?

greets, Michael

--
Michael Gröne