[kronolith] Kronolith slow

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 30 08:30:38 UTC 2010

Jan Schneider schreef:

>> The biggest problem is that when you switch from week to week, sometimes
>> there appears not one, but two menubars on the top. Then you cannot
>> switch anymore from week to week. After a refresh from the browser it's
>> OK again, but it's very irritating.
>>
>> What could be wrong?
>
> I never had a single report of such a behavior. Is this a single user?
> Could be a badly broken Browser then.

No, it's not a single user, they have 6 PC's in use at the moment, and
the problem is on every PC. They use Firefox 3.6.8 and the actual Google
Chrome with Windows XP. I have seen it myself on Firefox.

The color Schema "azur" is used, can this be important?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/