[kronolith] Permissions

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Thu Nov 11 11:02:26 UTC 2010

Jan Schneider schreef:
> Zitat von Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>:
>
>> Michael J.Rubinsky schreef:

>>> If your auth backend does not support listing users,
>>
>> I use Cyrus IMAP, not sure if it can list users.
>
> Yes, it can. You need to configure IMP correctly to make this work though.

I have configured IMP and it works fine. Authentication is trough IMP.

>>> you would have to
>>> manually type in the username you want to assign permissions to.
>>
>> I don't see a way to type a username. How can I do that?
>
> What else do you see?

This is what I see:
http://www.vandervlis.nl/screenshot.jpg

At "Individual users" I can only choose "Select a user to add:", but I
don't see a way to type a username. And I don't get a question when I
change permissions and press "save".

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--