[kronolith] Kronolith Roadmap Comments

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 15:27:31 UTC 2010

I was looking at the roadmap for Kronolith
(http://www.horde.org/kronolith/roadmap/).  It looks like Kronolith 3 is
going to be a **big** upgrade. CalDAV support and resource scheduling
will really make Kronolith an excellent option for many more users.  I
just got an email from someone looking for a resource scheduling
system.  I have accessed a shared kronolith calendar with my ipod and it
works perfectly but I can only get it to work read only.  Perhaps with
the calDAV being added it will be read/write with the ipod/ipad/iphone.
Thanks for a great program!

--
gimili