[kronolith] calendar subsciption on iPhone / iPad (solved)

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:05:51 UTC 2010

On 09/12/2010 2:10 AM, Stephan Sachweh wrote:
> Adding a new calendar as an calendar subsciption (ics)
>
> Server field set to: https://user:pw@hostname/horde/rpc.php/user/user.ics
> Leave user and password fields of the iPhone formular empty!
>
> With this notation, iPhone fills up user and password fields and the
> subscription works as desired.
>
> Setting Server to https://ostname/horde/rpc.php/user/user.ics and setting
> user and password in the approbiate fields did not works. Always access
> denied and the "DataAccess" Agent of the iPhone did not send authorization

I don't know if this helps but I found a simple way of subscribing to my
kronolith calendar on my ipod to avoid typing errors.  I emailed myself
the full url from my pc.  Then accessed the email in my ipod.  When I
clicked on the link in the body of the email it asked me if I wanted to
add the calendar and I was done.  I know ipod and iphone are very
similar.  I had been trying to type in the url and I found this tricky.