[kronolith] Date_Holidays missing

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Fri Jan 21 07:38:13 UTC 2011

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de schreef:
> Zitat von Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I see this error many times in the logs:
>> ---------
>> Jan 19 22:27:15 HORDE [error] [kronolith] Support for Date_Holidays has
>> been enabled but the package seems to be missing. [pid 7721 on line 619
>> of "/usr/share/horde3/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php"]
>> ---------
>>
>> How do I disable support for Date_holidays?
>
> Use the administrator user and the
> "Administration->Configuration->Kronolith" settings (Display Holidays).

I think this is the same as this setting in Kronolith's conf.php:
$conf['holidays']['enable'] = false;

I've done this now, but I have many installations with Kronolith and
everywhere the default is "true", and there I don't have these errors.

So maybe there is another setting what enables the Date_holidays in
reallity?

Thanks for your support!

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.