[kronolith] kronolith database-creation-script (for mysql)

roman stachura stachrom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:17:45 UTC 2011

Am 28.01.2011 11:08, schrieb Norbert Schulze:
> Hello,
>
> I'm missing a kronolith database-creation-script (for mysql). I cannot
> write it on my own, because don't know anything about the stucture of
> the kronolith database table.
>
> I'm using a recent git-clone of Horde in a testing environment.
http://www.horde.org/source/git.php

Also, in addition to the normal INSTALL procedures and database creation
scripts that need to be run for Horde, you will need to run the database
migration scripts for most of the applications. The creation of these
tables will eventually be part of the normal install procedure, but
until then, you will need to manually run:

|horde/bin/db_migrate {application_name}

run this statement on the shell.

regards roman