[kronolith] "Loading"

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Feb 23 08:54:35 UTC 2011

Op 23-02-11 09:34, Jan Schneider schreef:
> Zitat von Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is it possible to turn-off the text "loading", or to change the timeout
>> after which "Loading" is displayed.
>
> No.

You can turn-off everything in Horde, you must only know how.

A better question would be: "how can I turn off this text or change the
timeout in a good way".

>> People are irritated when they see the text "loading".
>
> They would be irritated if they navigate through the calendar and
> nothing (visually) happens.

It's normal to wait one or two seconds before somethings happens.

They really hate to see this text every day. Every day they think: "our
server is really slow, there is something wrong".

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/