[kronolith] No invitations are sent

Roland van Hout rvhout at nur.mail.rw
Fri Mar 11 14:03:12 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I am very new to this list.

Here is my version info:
kronolith2                      2.3.3+debian0-1
horde3                      3.3.6+debian0-2
imp4                        4.3.6+debian0-2
turba2                      2.3.3+debian0-3
dimp1                       1.1.4+debian2-1
ingo1                       1.2.3+debian0-1
nag2                        2.3.4+debian0-1

Ok my setup is that I authenticate via imap and turba is connected to my ldap.
I added the free/busy stuff in my ldap and that works.
So if I invite somebody to a meeting with just his
username/mailbox/uid like user1  the FB info is shown.
When I tag send invitations to the meeting none are sent.
If I invite somebody with the email address user1 at nur.mail.rw I get
the error that no FB info could be retrieved
but the invitation is sent!

So what am I doing wrong? Or is it a feature?

Oh yeah the kronolith config $conf[storage][default_domain] is set to
my domain correctly.

thanx
Roland
--
"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
David Brents Office Wisdom.

Roland van Hout                              NOC National University Rwanda
Mail: rvhout at nur.mail.rw               www.nur.ac.rw
Tel: +250 785351667
Room: NOC Office