[kronolith] Kronolith H4 (3.0-RC1)

Ryu list-no-spam at ryux.org
Wed Mar 23 08:27:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I can't upgrade from Kronolith version H4 (3.0-BETA1) with Pear
Installer. Error is :

==> horde/kronolith requires package "pear/Date_Holidays" (version >=
1.0.0RC1, version <= 2.0.0, excluded versions: 2.0.0), installed
version is 0.21.4

==> pear/Date_Holidays is already installed and is the same as the
released version 0.21.4

Is it a missing package for RC ?

Thanks