[kronolith] Kronolith H4 (3.0-RC2) - "Horde" menu along the top right closes when you try to select "Mail", "Tasks" or "Address Books" in IE Windows 7 and Kronolith dynamic.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:16:24 UTC 2011

In Kronolith dynamic version, when I hover my mouse over the "Horde"
menu along the far right it won't allow me to select "Mail", "Tasks" or
"Address Books".  When I move my mouse down the menu closes.  If I do it
very quickly I can sometimes get imp.  It works fine on the same machine
with firefox and it works fine on a different machine with IE v8 and win
xp 32 bit.  The problematic machine is Windows 7 64 bit and IE v8 64bit
and 32 bit.  This may very well be a problem with this particular system
and nothing to do with Kronolith.  It makes it tricky to get from the
dynamic version of kronolith to imp in IE.  Does anyone else have this
problem?

--
gimili