[kronolith] Lightning <-> RPC

michael.groene at zel.uni-hannover.de michael.groene at zel.uni-hannover.de
Mon Apr 4 14:46:58 UTC 2011

Hello,

currently I'm trying to get Thunderbird Lightning to be working with
Horde4-RC2 via RPC-api.
I know, that it worked already in pre-alpha-versions last year,
directly pulled from git, very well, but in the current release I run
into problems.

I used the URI, given by kronolith (e.g.
http://horde4.dev.zew.local/rpc.php/kronolith/michael.groene@zel.uni-hannover.de/TRiyKgXxcxFNxfv3y0-WoiA.ics) and will add this as an iCal-Calendar in
Lightning.

With the pre-alpha-version, Lightning asked me for credentials, when
trying to access the calendar. In todays releases this doesn't happen.
I probed the communication with Wireshark. After Lightning tries to
GET the URI mentioned above, Horde is answering with 404/File not
Found-Error.
Trying to locate an Browser to the URI will result in the same error,
but when logging in, in another tab before, I can download the iCal.

Will I need to configure anything further, or is this a bug?