[kronolith] Kronolith and DaviCal

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Fri Apr 22 16:54:56 UTC 2011

[sorry, first try went to the wrong list]

Hi,

I've set up an external calendar in my test-installation of the new
Horde-Series.[1] Using Kronolith H4 (3.0.1) I've added an external
calendar, which is driven by davical 0.9.9.4-2. I've entered the url
https://caldavserver.example.com/caldav.php/user@example.com/home
So far, so good.

The events are shown, I can add events and I can also edit this event.
But, after logging out and in again, I can't edit them anymore.

Trying to open an event, an error Message "Der gesuchte Termin wurde
nicht gefunden." appears.

Davical is complaining: "response:-->Resource Not Found."

For details, the davical-log: http://www.hannsmattes.de/davical.log

Other Clients like Lightning, Kontact and Evolution are working, so my
first guess is a problem with my setup  of Kronolith.

Any Hints?

TIA Hanns

Footnotes:

[1] I've copied and upgraded the Database of my existing Horde
3-Installation. So far, everything is looking good and working as
expected. Great Work! I'll switch to the new Installation, when passwd
is available.