[kronolith] connection to Google or SOGo caldav calendars does not work

Marco Giunta giunta at sissa.it
Tue Apr 26 10:59:38 UTC 2011

Hi at all,
I've install a fresh copy of Horde 4.0.1 with Kronolith 3.0.1; I'm not
able to connect to a Google  or to a SOGo (1.3.6) caldav calendar: error
message is 'The remote server URL does not point to a CalDAV
directory.'. With same configuration I'm able to connect to calendars
through Mozilla Lightning.

At first, Kronolith complains about an 'outdated version of WebDAV
protocol', but after change line 607 in 'lib/Driver/Ical.php' now it
complains about 'CalDAV directory'.

Which server is compatible with kronolith Caldav ?? Only Davical ? Did
someone try to use another caldav server ???

Regards,
   Marco