[kronolith] No Data after Migration

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Apr 27 22:44:38 UTC 2011

After installing Kronolith 3.0.1 on a clean machine (with Horde 4.0.1), I attempted to migrate the data from the hold Horde 3 install like this:

Import the horde3 DB and give permissions to the local horde user to use it.

mysql -u root -p < /donald/root/horde3.datestamp.sql
mysql -u root -p -e "grant all privileges on horde3.* to 'horde'@'localhost' identified by 'xxxxxxxx';”
mysql -u root -p
use horde;
update kronolith_events set event_creator_id=lower(event_creator_id);

In the Horde Configuration tab changed from the clean horde4 DB to the imported one.

Horde Configuration – Database
	Called the DB horde3 (was previously horde)

Saved the configuration and ran Update DB schema's for all apps which worked.  I think this called /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate

After that, I dumped the clean (and empty) DB horde and renamed horde3 (the old and now updated one) to horde4.  Then I went back to the Horde Configuration tab and changed the name:

Horde Configuration – Database
	Called the DB horde4 (was previously horde3)

Now, my address books are fine and have all the data, but the calendar data seems to be missing.  However, if I use mysql or phpmyadmin I see the kronolith.events has all the events in it.  But these are not displaying in the calendar.

Creating, editing and deleting new events doesn't seem to be a problem.

Have I missed anything (read done something stupid) again?

Simon