[kronolith] No Data after Migration

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Thu Apr 28 21:09:51 UTC 2011

Right - but right now, that hash is showing up as the default calendar.

To bring back the calendar data I would have to add a new event to each calendar, and then replace the current calendar_id (user at domain.com) with the hash. (I've tested it and this works).  However, even with my limited user-base I'd rather not do that..  Especially if everyone else isn't having this issue.

Perhaps there's somewhere to (re)tell Kronolith what the calendar_id for user is - so that it doesn't generate this hash?  So, that I can just tell Kronolith that the calendar_id for user1 at domain.com is user1 at domain.com?

Simon