[kronolith] No Data after Migration

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Thu Apr 28 22:08:12 UTC 2011

Where would I debug that?  When I set up H4 I went with the proposed/recommended option of SQl-NG.

I did just discover (prior to your email) that this hash is also in kronolith_shareng as share_name and that changing share_name to match the share_owner/event_creator_id resolves this issue (although it does mean when you first open the calendar you actually have to tick the calendar to display).  Ultimately when I do this migration in production in two weeks time I can run the sql query update kronolith_sharesng set share_name = share_owner after doing the schema update without a problem, but it seems to a be sticking plaster.

I'm starting to wonder if during the upgrade I would have been better advised to run /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate and not use the update schema's button in the config panel.  Another thread indicated they were essentially the same but Vilius and Andreas used that and don't seem to be having the issues I'm having.

Simon