[kronolith] Resource Booking - Is there a way to set the permissions on the calendars for the resources? I would like non-authenticated users to be able to view the resource's availability?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun May 1 22:39:31 UTC 2011

Quoting gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> I love have the resource booking option.  Just curious, is there a
> way to set the permissions on the calendars for the resources?  I
> would like non-authenticated users to be able to view the resource's
> availability?

There is currently no editing of permissions for resource calendars.
However, if you provide the "display url" for the resource calendar to
a user, they will be able to view the calendar...time will be either
free or busy.  You can add an enhancement request for finer grain
permission handling of resource calendars on bugs.horde.org.

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org