[kronolith] System Calendar Permissions - non-authenticated users seem to be able to edit events without logging in even when flagged as show and read only.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:59:44 UTC 2011

On 5/03/11 6:12 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:
>
>> I created a system calendar.  I love the way it removes the calendar
>> from a particular user.  I did the following:
>> 1.  set permissions for Kronolith as show and read only for guests
>> 2.  for the system calendar I set show and read for guests.
>> Problem is non-authenticated guest users who have not logged in seem
>> to be able to edit all events.  Did I miss something?
>
> Fixed.

That was fast.  Thanks!  The edit tab is now gone.  Another tweak for
consideration: "Save As New" tab is still showing and it throws an
error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function hasPermission() on a
non-object in /var/www/horde/kronolith/add.php on line 42" if you try to
use it.  I tried it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to do any harm.

--
gimili