[kronolith] PHP Fatal error: Object does not support method calls in Notification.php on line 27

Adrian Fita adrian.fita at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:03:08 UTC 2011

Hi.

I've just upgraded from Horde 3.3. Everything worked fine, at least I
think so because I could login the first time, and now, the second
time, and the times after, I receive a blank page in the browser. The
authentification is configured through IMAP. The horde.log says "HORDE
[horde] Login success for".

The apache error log says the following:

PHP Fatal error:  Object does not support method calls in
/var/www/horde4/pear/share/php/Horde/Core/Factory/Notification.php on
line 27, referer: http://example.org/login.php

Anybody has any sugestion? I'll try to disable Kronolith for now and
see how it goes.

--
Fita Adrian