[kronolith] Daily Agenda - potential problem with login to preferences link

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 9 09:05:54 UTC 2011

Zitat von gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> I absolutely love the format and hyperlinks in the daily agenda.  I
> have had many positive comments about them.  There may be a problem
> with the "login to the calendar" link.  It goes directly to
> preferences without requesting a login.  You can edit the
> preferences and hit save but I don't know which user they are for.
> Does anyone else see this or is it something wrong with my
> configuration.

This would happen if you enable guest access for Kronolith. I'm not
sure how to solve this. As a long-term solution, we might provide some
login.php functionality that accepts a user parameter and checks if
this user is currently logged in. If not, log the user out and send
him the login form so that he can authenticate as this user.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/