[kronolith] External Calendar: Alarm-icon not shown

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Tue May 10 17:40:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

if I add an event to an external calendar (Kronolith H4 (3.0.1), davical
0.9.9.4-2), add an alarm, log out an in again, there is no alarm-icon
shown. It is, if I use an internal calendar. Also, if I edit the event
on the external Calender, the alarm seems not to be set, though there is
an entry in the database. Notifications are send as intended, so it's
more kind of a cosmetic Problem. The "recurrence" icon btw. is shown
with events in the external Calendar. Is this an issue with my
configuration?

Another question: (How) can I set an external calendar as the default
calendar?

TIA Hanns