[kronolith] Sort order of events when embedding a calendar with view set to "monthlist" and "summary" seems wrong.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:51:03 UTC 2011

On 5/16/11 3:38 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

>> I was also curious if it is possible to show the events from two
>> calendars combined with one widget?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> gimili
> I don't believe this is possible at the moment, though it shouldn't be too hard to add. Feel free to create another ticket for this so it doesn't get lost.
> --
> Mike
> Sent from mobile
Good to know.  Not a priority at all but here are some other random
thoughts:  The calendar summary in the portal page has it all.  You can
change how many events to show and you see multiple calendars in the
summary.  I could just use the portal page that you get for
non-authenticated users but then I would have to change
$_prefs['portal_layout'] in the hordre/config/prefs.local.php to only
show the calendar summary which would affect all users.  Perhaps it
might be nice to add another option to day, work week, week, month, year
like agenda and/or calendar summary.  I have had requests for this sort
of thing.  People like to kill trees and print a hard copy of the week's
events :-)  Is there any other way to generate a simple listing of
upcoming events with dates and times for easy printing on letter size paper?

Thanks,
--

gimili