[kronolith] Object Creator Permissions Horde 3

Christoph Ohliger christoph.ohliger at fh-rosenheim.de
Fri May 20 06:10:14 UTC 2011

Am 19.05.2011 18:57, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Christoph Ohliger <christoph.ohliger at fh-rosenheim.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am little bit confused when using the object creator rights for
>> sharing calendars. When using any rights for object creator everyone
>> can at least create a date within the calendar.
>
> Correct.
>
>> Also when using lightning/sunbird individual user can change/delete
>> entries also if they are not the object creator.
>
> This should not happen. Did you only set creator permissions, or did
> you by chance add other permissions that might expand the creator
> permissions?
To see the events, I also set the show, read right for the individual
user or a group. I have created the event as calendar owner and are able
to delete/overwrite as individual user.

>> Does anyone knows a documentation about the flow of rights when
>> setting it at the different tabs (All, Guest, Object Creator,
>> Individual, Groups) ?
>
> What kind of "flow"?
Flow of rights between the different tabs. Means an user is getting
rights from all tabs (inherited rights), is there a possibility to
decline special rights  ?

Thanks
Christoph