[kronolith] Clarification on how permissions work on shared calendars

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:23:48 UTC 2011

Is it possible to have a shared calendar where authenticated users can
add events and edit and delete events if they are the creator but only
have read access to events where they are not the creator?  I can't seem
to figure this out.  If I give authenticated users edit permissions they
are able to modify all events even if they are not the creator.  If I
remove edit permissions they can't add new events.

Thanks for any tips/advice,
--
gimili