[kronolith] Share id 0 not found

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri May 27 13:41:51 UTC 2011

Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

> Citeren Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
>
>> I'm seeing lots of the following errors being logged (kronolith 3.0.3):
>>
>> ERR: HORDE [kronolith] Share id 0 not found [pid 4792 on line 234
>> of "/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Share/Sql.php"]
>>
>> It seems to happen when a user logs in.
>
> Correction, it happens when a user wants to change the share
> settings of their agenda though
>
>     /kronolith/perms.php?share=testuser
>
> As soon as they click this, the error is logged.

These are harmless errors. It's a side effect of how the perms page
attempts to get the share (first tries by share_id, then by
share_name). However, I don't see any obvious reason why it needs to
try both since they are passed in different query parameters. I'll
tweak the perms pages to check which parameter we have first, before
trying to obtain the share by share_id.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)