[kronolith] default Freebusy cals on horde-webmail4.0

Marco falon at csi.it
Mon Jun 20 10:11:45 UTC 2011

Hello,
 I have upgraded from horde-webmail-1.2.9 to horde-webmail4.0.

In horde-webmail-1.2.9 default calendar freebusy times was inserted by default
into freebusy informations, even if no selection was made into options.

After upgrade, each user has to select calendars to include into freebusy
information, otherwise freebusy informations report no times.

Is this right? How can I obtain by default the same behavior
of horde-webmail-1.2.9?

Thank you very much
Regards
Marco