[kronolith] Free/busy working in Traditional, broken in Dynamic

Steve Teti steti at monmouth.com
Wed Jun 29 14:39:46 UTC 2011

I'm setting up a new installation of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition.
I've found that free/busy scheduling seems to work fine in the
Traditional interface of Kronolith, but it's not working in the Dynamic
interface.  When I add an attendee a new row shows up in the
Availability table, but the row does not show the actual availability
info - it's all diagonal lines.

I have my free/busy URLs stored in LDAP.  I can see from the Apache
access logs that the the free/busy status is actually being retrieved.
If I manually download the VFB file from the free/busy URL, it appears
to be formatted correctly.

I'm seeing the same behavior with kronolith-3.0.4 installed via pear and
with the latest from git.

My server setup is as follows:

CentOS 5.6 x86_64
Apache 2.2.3 installed via yum from CentOS repo
PHP 5.3.3 installed via yum from CentOS repo
Horde 4.0.6 installed via Pear

Anything else that I could check?  Alternatively, is there a way to
force Traditional mode for kronolith while keeping Dynamic for
everything else?

Thanks,
Steve