[kronolith] Free/busy working in Traditional, broken in Dynamic

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 29 15:33:19 UTC 2011

Zitat von Steve Teti <steti at monmouth.com>:

> I'm setting up a new installation of Horde Groupware Webmail
> Edition. I've found that free/busy scheduling seems to work fine in
> the Traditional interface of Kronolith, but it's not working in the
> Dynamic interface.  When I add an attendee a new row shows up in the
> Availability table, but the row does not show the actual
> availability info - it's all diagonal lines.
>
> I have my free/busy URLs stored in LDAP.  I can see from the Apache
> access logs that the the free/busy status is actually being
> retrieved. If I manually download the VFB file from the free/busy
> URL, it appears to be formatted correctly.

Do you get any JavaScript errors? Any chance that the free/busy
information returned from the server doesn't contain information for
the timespan of the event? Though you said it works fine in
traditional view, so this is unlikely. Does it work if you save the
event and open it later again?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/