[kronolith] calendar_id horde4

redhat at techspace.nl redhat at techspace.nl
Fri Jul 1 12:39:17 UTC 2011

first of all i know there a some toppings about this but i don't get
my answer or don't understand them.

i want to upgrade some of my servers to horde4 so updated one of my
test servers.
and noticed that the calendar_id is changed in a md5 hash.
To rule out that i dit some thing wrong with de db migration i made a
clean install clean db tables and made a entry in kronolith the same
md5 hash appeared.

So my questions dit i do some thing wrong? or is this new in horde4
And if this is new how can i change a existing db table with user
names to the md5 hash for migration to horde4.

i use mysql for calendar and events my users adressbook and groups are
stored in ldap.

thanks in advance jasper

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door DarkEagle scanners en lijkt schoon te zijn.