[kronolith] calendar_id horde4

redhat at techspace.nl redhat at techspace.nl
Fri Jul 1 16:20:41 UTC 2011

Ok so were is it going wrong for me let me explain wat i dit
dumped te horde tables completely rebuilt them bij updating db in the
configuration menu.

loged in as user jasper and made a entry in the calendar jasper
as you can sie i get this `iciIVTZu2kBODfHfmWVxANA` in sted of this `jasper`

INSERT INTO `kronolith_events` VALUES ('sCT2NTZu2kBODfH1St8RAJA',
'20110701181237.z3JcQDZu2kBODfH1TP2BAJA at 127.0.0.1',
'iciIVTZu2kBODfHfmWVxANA', 'jasper', '', '', 2, 'a:0:{}', NULL, NULL,
'jasper', 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, '2011-07-01 00:00:00',
'2011-07-01 01:00:00', 0, 1309536756, 0, 0, 'a:0:{}', '', '', NULL,

Anny tips on how to debug this behavior.