[kronolith] calendar_id horde4

redhat at techspace.nl redhat at techspace.nl
Fri Jul 1 17:32:46 UTC 2011

Yes and this is were i get confused

this is how a entry looks before the upgrade horde3
calendar_id is similar to user name
this is the same user as below and not a shared calender

INSERT INTO `kronolith_events` VALUES
('e7e886ab36ad6a3a846bf710db56490d',
'20110701192349.125142esnnp340it at www.techspace.nl', 'jasper',
'jasper', '', '', 2, 'a:0:{}', '', NULL, 'jasper', '', 0, NULL, NULL,
NULL, '2011-07-01 12:00:00', '2011-07-01 13:00:00', 1440, 1309541028,
0, NULL);

calender calendar_id is diverend
the entry's made in horde3 are not visible in horde4
This is the normal behavior? i must change all calender_id to make
them visible again?.