[kronolith] help needed to debug caldav connection to SOGo calendar

Marco Giunta giunta at sissa.it
Mon Jul 25 08:04:21 UTC 2011

Hi at all,
I have a working installation of SOGo Groupware and I really like to be
able to read and write calendar events from Kronolith interface, but al
the moment, Kronolith has been tested only with davical, and doesn't
work with SOGo.
I know that Jan doesn't have a SOGo installation
(http://lists.horde.org/archives/kronolith/Week-of-Mon-20110613/007737.html),
so I'd like to solve the problem, but I don't know how to debug caldav
connections.

Should I use 'firebug' firefox extension or something else ?? Someone
have any clue ???

Thank you in advance,

   Marco

--