[kronolith] help needed to debug caldav connection to SOGo calendar

Marco Giunta giunta at sissa.it
Wed Jul 27 10:31:30 UTC 2011

Ok, I can use 'wireshark' to 'sniff' traffic between my sogo server and
kronolith, but does exist a 'simple' way to debug kronolith code ?? or I
have to put php print statement in the middle of code ??? Does horde
framework have a debug interface ???

I read something about java debug console that works with firebug ...
but how to enable it only for kronolith ??

Regards,
   Marco

--
|Marco Giunta - SISSA Computer Staff|