[kronolith] freebusy URL not working AND event_alarm > 0 ?

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:13:42 UTC 2011

2011/8/24 LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering why the FB were not working, so I looked at the SQL:
>
> SELECT event_id, event_uid, event_description, event_location,
> event_private, event_status, event_attendees, event_title, event_recurcount,
> event_url, event_recurtype, event_recurenddate, event_recurinterval,
> event_recurdays, event_start, event_end, event_allday, event_alarm,
> event_alarm_methods, event_modified, event_exceptions, event_creator_id,
> event_resources, event_baseid, event_exceptionoriginaldate FROM
> kronolith_events WHERE calendar_id = 'xxx' *AND event_alarm > 0* AND
> ((event_end >= '2011-08-23 22:00:00') OR (event_recurenddate >= '2011-08-23
> 22:00:00' AND event_recurtype <> 0))
>
> gives empty set
>
> So I tried to change
>
> SELECT event_id, event_uid, event_description, event_location,
> event_private, event_status, event_attendees, event_title, event_recurcount,
> event_url, event_recurtype, event_recurenddate, event_recurinterval,
> event_recurdays, event_start, event_end, event_allday, event_alarm,
> event_alarm_methods, event_modified, event_exceptions, event_creator_id,
> event_resources, event_baseid, event_exceptionoriginaldate FROM
> kronolith_events WHERE calendar_id = 'rouanet.x'  AND ((event_end >=
> '2011-08-23 22:00:00') OR (event_recurenddate >= '2011-08-23 22:00:00' AND
> event_recurtype <> 0))
>
> gives the busy events..
> Is there a reason to look at alarms for FB?
>
> and other little problem (no side effect at that time, but ..
> I was also surprised that the fb URL was no correct:
> fb.php?u= xxx
> there is a space but it does not matter  as it's still working.
>
> my backend for ldap is:
>         'freebusyUrl' => array('fields' => array('uid'), 'format' =>
> Horde::url($GLOBALS['registry']->get('webroot', 'horde') .
> '/kronolith/fb.php?u=%s', true)),
>
> --
> Dominique LALOT
> Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux
> http://annuaire.univmed.fr/showuser.php?uid=lalot

I found my problem..

So it was quite a long search before understanding what happens. One backend
is a central ldap server without knowledge of freebusy attributes. SQL is
used to generate freebusy

In fact, I substitute my old setup (working before in old version) by that:
        'freebusyUrl' => array(
                'fields' => array('__uid'),
                'format' =>  Horde::url($GLOBALS['registry']->get('webroot',
'horde'),true) . '/kronolith/fb.php?u=%s',
                ),

I traced backends.local.php. If you include  /kronolith/fb.php?u=%s in
horde::url(), the result will be to replace %s by %25s
and as a side effect, the generated url appears to be fb.php?u= uid
and that kind of FB url is working. You find the email of the corresponding
uid and some data showing everything is free.
It tooks time to me to see that fb.php?u=uid gives the good information.

Should be great to put those lines in backends.php as an alternative to a
full ldap repository using ldap attributes.

Dom