[kronolith] Kronolith Export and Help interface

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Wed Sep 7 16:35:50 UTC 2011

Hi

Kudos on the (windows-looking, if that's your thing) help dialogue for Kronolith.  But search doesn't work.  If I input a search term, then I just get two blank frames.

What I was searching for was a way to download/back-up a calendar (as you can with Turba).  This used to be possible, but I can't see how to do it now.

Can you give me a pointer?

Actually, I found the configuration check box that asks if Import/Export should be displayed.  It is checked, but either it's not displayed, or I don't see it.

$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;

Finally, on Firefox on Ubuntu 10.10, I get a browser notification bar telling me that Additional Plug-ins are required.  Is this related to the notification sound?  When I click on install missing plug-ins, nothing happens.

Can you remind me again why Kronolith looks so significantly different from Turba?

Cheers!

Simon