[kronolith] Kronolith Export and Help interface

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Thu Sep 8 15:28:09 UTC 2011

Ah!  Got it!  Now, when I do the export to ics it tells me in a green notification, that my calendar has been saved.  However, I don't see any download activity from the browser, nor anything in the default downloads folder...  A quick search of the machine doesn't seem to point to any new files either..

A problem in my setup, or something else?

Simon