[kronolith] Calendar entries, tag, categories and colours...

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Thu Sep 8 17:45:16 UTC 2011

I was subscribed to the kronolith mailing list for a long time after v3 was released - I don't recall this coming up.  It would surely have raised a red-flag for me.  But it wouldn't be the first time.  I recently reasked a question that had been solved for me before and didn't remember the issue until I googled for it...  Sorry.

> Bottom line is it's a feature.

That kinda sucks.  I'm sure you have your reasons - but it does regress the ease of use somewhat.

Simon