[kronolith] Problem accessing external .ics file

Carsten Schumann grypho at tempus-vivit.net
Tue Sep 13 11:00:54 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I'm trying to display an ICAL .ics file in Kronolith. While Kronolith
2.3.1 works fine and displays all my external calendar items, Kronolith
3.0.8 shows up with an error:

DateTime::__construct() [<a
href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse
time string (-001-11-01) at position 7 (-): Double timezone
specification

The ICAL file(~1MB) was generated by Novell Groupwise and works fine
with all my other clients except Kronolith 3.0.8.

Any ideas/suggestions to solve the issue or to track down the bug?

Carsten