[kronolith] problems with exporting a calendar

Martin Kleinschmidt mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Nov 2 13:17:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have probelms with exporting a calendar in kronolith 3.0.11:
I click on the little black arrow besides the calendar name to open the
calendar editing dialog,
I click on "Exportieren",
I click the link "ICS-Kalenderdatei" in the line
"ICS-Datei exportieren: ICS-Kalenderdatei"
(sorry for the german, but I think you can guess the meaning)

the link is
https://www.theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de/horde4/kronolith/data.php?actionID=export&all_events=1&exportID=101&exportCal=internal_mk#week

the page then reloads, the calendar editing dialog is gone and I am back
in the standard calendar view, but I do not get a file for downloading.

The same behavior occurs with 3 different linux browsers (opera,
firefox, konqueror)

Am I doing something wrong?

Martin