[kronolith] Kronolith as client davical : Content body is empty

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Nov 3 10:02:17 UTC 2011

  Hello,

Does kronolith can add an event as davical client ?
This asking because it doesn't works for me.
Still I use the kronolith 3.10 and the latest version of DAvical.

After several mails on the Davical list, it comes that this issue is
caused by the content body of the event submitted by kronolith to
Davical that is empty.

Moreover I would like precise that by using Lightning/Davical this issue
doesn't occurs.

Any advice would be greetly appreciated and it would help me if someone
could only say "it works for me".

Best regards.

Gerard Breiner