[kronolith] Why CalDAV works with DaviCal, but not with SabreDAV

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Thu Nov 3 13:59:02 UTC 2011

Am 03.11.2011 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Great, thanks. I think there even is a bug report for the Google
> calendar already, so you can add your analysis and potential patch
> there.

I don't think there is. There was a thread in this mailing list in the
summer of this year about SOGo and Google Calendar not working with
Kronolith. However it seems to have gone nowhere.

Also, I'm slightly angry at the PHP guys. The SimpleXML docs would be
plain unusable without the comments, and I still had to check
additional sources to understand the way SimpleXML handles namespaces.
According to Google, there have been complaints and suggested
improvements ever since 2005. :-(

--
SIP          sip:christof at sip.lugs.ch                SIPBroker *2731001
Jabber/GTalk christof at buergi.lugs.ch                 ICQ       21348341