[kronolith] Why CalDAV works with DaviCal, but not with SabreDAV

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Sat Nov 5 17:53:55 UTC 2011

Am 03.11.2011 schrieb Christof Buergi:

> I'm a little busy right now, but I'll create a bugreport with a
> description of the problem as well as a path ASAP (probably this
> weekend).

Done. With the patch attached to the bugreport, I now am able to
access both my own CalDAV server (built upon SabreDAV), as well as my
Google Calendar.

However, for some reason, I can list the Google Calendar events, but I
can't open them. Google complains about an invalid request. Somewhat
more severely: Trying to access an empty calendar crashes Kronolith.
No idea why as of yet.

Guess there's more for me to look into. ;-)

--
SIP          sip:christof at sip.lugs.ch                SIPBroker *2731001
Jabber/GTalk christof at buergi.lugs.ch                 ICQ       21348341