[kronolith] Two config questions

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Mon Nov 28 16:00:39 UTC 2011

Hello again,

Two related questions:

1) I want to know if it is possible to setup kronolith to
automatically look for "free busy" at the standard
	https://www.myhordeserver.com/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=$username.  It
seems that everyone needs to put this in their respective address
books -- and of course, they balk at being responsible for this.
Since the url is always the same for everyone on the same horde
server, can it be set to default to look here, then, if no joy, look
to the address book entry.

which brings up the next question:

2) It seems that when I'm typing in attendees, that it only checks
users that are in the default, personal address book.  It does not
look to the shared address books of the user (even when that user is
specifically configured to use the appropriate shared address books).
So if I have an address book entry for "personX" in "sharedadbookX",
and I set their free-busy info in that entry, then create an event and
add personX as an attendee, it will say "Free busy information not
available".  If I create the same entry in "privateadbookX", and
invite the same attendee, all of a sudden, it finds the free-busy info.

I don't know if this is by design, or a misconfiguration on my part or
a bug.  It seems to make sense, however, that it should check all of
the address books that the user creating the invitation has.

Thanks.

-Chris