[kronolith] Two config questions

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Nov 30 06:39:59 UTC 2011

You need to create prefs.local.php for any changes w.r.t pref.php

and it should have these lines

$_prefs['search_sources']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['search_sources']['hook'] = true;
$_prefs['search_fields']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['search_fields']['hook'] = true;

and copy hooks.php.dist to hooks.php and enable those hook functions
by uncommenting those lines of code.

and for turba the file you should refer is turba/config/backends.php
(copied to backends.local.php with site specific changes)

I hope this helps.

-Anant.

----- Message from cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com> ---------