[kronolith] Two config questions

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Thu Dec 8 04:45:12 UTC 2011

That is exactly the purpose of the various Address Books prefs in
>>> Kronolith. Do you see all your user's address books in the
>>> multi-enum boxes on that prefs screen (the "Choose the order of
>>> address books to search..." section)?
>>>

>>> --
>>> mike
>>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> No, no such setting exists anywhere in my Kronolith preferences
>> (Options).  Under "Address Books", the only thing I have listed there
>> is this:
>>
>> "List all contacts when loading the contacts screen? (if disabled, you
>>
>> will only see contacts that you search for explicitly)"
>>
>> And that is checked.  I can find nothing under Preferences/Options
>> other than that which deals with address books.
>>
>> Under my preferences in turba, however,  under "Address Books" I have
>> a screen that sounds like that, and all of the address books are put
>> under "These address books will display in this order:"
>>
>> In Imp, under Preferences:Address Books, there is a similar thing:
>> "Choose the order of address books to search when expanding addresses"
>>
>> -- But nothing like this exists for the prefs (Options) for Kronolith.
>>

>> -Chris
>>

>>> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
>>> mrubinsk at horde.org
>>> --
>
> Then you have probably locked the preference in kronolith's
> prefs.php file for some reason.
> --
> Mike

Mike,

Thank you!  I never locked anything, but following the advice I
received from another benefactor (who misunderstood what I was trying
to do), I did make changes to prefs.local.php that somehow whacked
that portion of the config.  Since I'm not following that path
anymore, I got rid of my prefs.local.php, and just fell back to the
default prefs.php -- and lo and behold, the "Choose the order of
address books to search when expanding addresses" has appeared.
Hallelujah!

You are a good and patient man, Mike.  Thank you.

-Chris